Tuesday 4 July 2017

Summer School :Lesson one

Hello my friends. 
Yesterday`s post brought my 
`Summer School`
(we are in our Winter :) )
lesson #1
design of Brenda Gervais.


The pattern,threads, fabric,needle minder and finishing ric rac.


Threads ready to start on 28ct mushroom.


Little helper while stitching one over one.
Lamp needed for this one.
My shelf is getting cluttered again!
Time to tidy up I think, :)


I started at the bottom right with the two threads over three linen
for the grass. This gave me a line to work  from.
Looks like since Friday it has been stitching. :)
Over the weekend I stitched a little more on BBD design. 


I have a little reverse stitching on the side to do,
will sort this soon. 
Happy Stitching,
Clare.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Clare, So nice to have you visit our blog, we love Brenda Gervais patterns and the colors on Summer School are beautiful. Enjoy your winter, we are suffering with summer heat!! MaryandRJ@stitchingfriendsforever

    ReplyDelete