Sunday 30 April 2017

Knitting and stitching

Hello my friends.
Some of my finished knitting.
These Sox I sent to one of my sisters for her birthday.
These are the first pair I`ve finished.
NAKO wool a blend of Mohair,wool and acrylic.
The others are still work in progress.
Hope to have those finished soon. :)


I also sent this scissor fob.
Threads: DMC Perle 12  # 3042
CGT 915 Wisteria.
White 32 count.


A close up of front with pearl.


The front and back before making up.


The pink one I kept, the other two became gifts.
The deign is `Josephine`s Fob` by Barberry Row.
I was part of a class with Sherelyn of Heirloom`s.


Family is away this weekend so have time for me.
Some more sewing and stitching today.
Plus have been rearranging in the bedrooms.
Happy Stitching,
Clare.

7 comments:

  1. Those fobs are lovely..... Must learn how to make them.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are enjoying your time alone. Its amazing how much you can get done! Your socks have come out lovely too, and the fobs are pretty cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of your sissor fobs are gOrgeOus... xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww I love them so much
    So cute x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous socks and beautiful fobs...hope you enjoyed your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so talented Clare. Both projects are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so talented Clare. Both projects are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete