Friday 17 March 2017

Cosy Toes

Hello my friends.
Today is our son`s birthday.
36 years ago he came early.
The years have flown. He`s has his own son now.
This weekend we are having 6 month Ezekiel to stay.
My friend Katrina made me these for part of my
birthday gift.


My cosy toes. 


A wrapper round  this knitted pair.


Opal Viridian Schafpale `Claire`
is the wool Katrina knitted from Germany.


Katrina is teaching me to knit a pair.
Nako mohair blend.
I have finished band and on to leg part.
I think I`ll need her help with the heel. :)
I still have the rest of my birthday gifts from last month
to show.
Happy Stitching,
Clare.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Clare happy birthday to your son and you,i love the socks,what a lovely present.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look warm and comfy, Clare.

    ReplyDelete