Sunday 21 August 2016

A review.

Hello my friends.
The time has just slipped away from me.
Stitching has been slow and sometimes not at all.
We have a family situation that we are dealing with that`s affecting this.
Please pray for me while I go through this.
At the moment I can`t explain.
Now for stitching and quilting.


Tillie in an unhelpful mood. 


My quilt top complete of The Country Yard
`Fabulous Friday`s`.


I fussy cut the centres from my panel piece.
This piece is now looking like Swiss cheese .:)
EPP for the outside corners and centres of last border .


Each corner has something different.


Around the centre of the quilt I added a peek a boo border .


My Drawn Thread booklet is coming along.
I have started page J,K & L.
G,H&I complete.


A closeup of grapes,this is God`s Eye stitch.


Well time to go as have a busy week with appointments
and must get sort for this.
I hope to start quilting my quilt top tomorrow afternoon.
Happy Stitching,
Clare.

4 comments:

  1. Hope the family situation turns out well....
    You have been busy with lots of different projects Clare...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Clare. Sending prayers for you. The Gods eye stitch looks neat. Happy Quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lifting you up in prayer, Clare. Strength, peace, and comfort to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog, thanks for posting this.

    ReplyDelete