Sunday 10 April 2016

Some Show and Tell

Hello my friends.
Today is `Show and Tell` of a few blocks and gifts.
March block for $25 Quilt.
We have a delay of a few weeks before I can pick up the last block and
find out finishing!!


Elle`s SAL, my progress.


I have been stitching the other parts 
but put aside while working on some birthday gifts.
`Loubee Lou` was a belated gift from one of my sisters
for my birthday.
Her face has been mainly painted. 
Adorable.


Her delightful face.
A lot of time into the painting here.


Showing off her shoes.


Plus there is a pincushion with a letter `C` charm attached.
A pair of scissors with a lovely holder.


These two match the draw string bag that she gave me last year.
A lovely set.


I also found time to make jars of yummy 
`Plum and Apple Jam`


Back to my gifts I am working on.
Nearly there.
Plus the next blocks for 
`Fabulous Friday`
with `The Country Yard`.
Happy Stitching,
Clare.

3 comments:

  1. Oh you have been busy. Your stitching blocks will look nice with the 9 patch blocks, the colours work nicely. That jam looks pretty good too

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you sure have been busy,i love your gifts xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're enjoying the SAL
    Your jam looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete