Wednesday 13 January 2016

Temporary Sewing Space

Hello my friends.
This is my 150th post.
Amazing.:)
I moved a dressing table to where I sew.
This is `Temporary`!!!


At least the new carpet is wall to wall
and I love the softness under my feet.
One more room to go and that is complete.


I joined a BOM for 
`The Drawn Thread  Sampler of Stitches`
The Embroiderer  has put this together as 
a `Book of Sampler Stitches`.
First part has mainly DMC`s  to keep the cost down.
Soie Perlee as pattern 
Dentelle 80 ecru and 413 Madeira Metallic replacement threads.


This is how far I have progressed with
packing things up to lay carpet and other projects.:)
I like having lot`s to do :):)
Well best get on.
Happy Stitching,
Clare.

7 comments:

  1. That sampler looks great :) I joined ele's stitch along and have started! Thanks for the recommendation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sampler is looking so lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great Drawn Thread sampler. I love her designs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sampler looks gorgeous Clare.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carpet is lovely. I like the "tenporary" look. Kerry is right. It makes the lounge look bigger.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Estupendo sitio para coser. Un bordado muy bonito. Saludos desde EspaƱa.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love carpet and yours is lovely! Wonderful sewing area! Okay I LOVE LOVE what your stitching and the colors you are using! Beautiful!!!
    love Annette

    ReplyDelete