Wednesday 2 December 2015

Santa`s Sleigh came by

Hello my friends.
Santa`s Sleigh came by today.

My parcel from my SSCS partner was delivered to me today.
I pray my parcel has reached its new home too!!


Two parcels,one for Christmas Day and the other
to open now with ornament for the tree.
Our tree isn`t up yet as the new lounge carpet is yet to be 
put down.
So will put parcel where it`s safe for now. 


Cute ribbon round the parcels.
Will use in a project at a later date.
Love the tiny stitches on this ornament.
A surprise a lovely kit.
`Festive Snippets` 
by `The Birdhouse`.
So enjoy Natalie`s designs.


The back of the kit showing fabrics and threads.


What fun.
Happy Stitching,
Clare. 

6 comments:

  1. How exciting Clare,love what you have opened so far xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. woohoo...glad the sleigh dropped by..........

    ReplyDelete
  3. How FUN! Sweet gifts received! That stocking is darling and cute cute fabrics. love Annette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Clare,
    how exciting and what wonderful Christmas ornament and fun addition to play with.
    Greetings,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that ornament, always nice to see that one has made something by hand! Enjoy and friendship,
    Lida

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, Clare, how exciting this is. And the kit looks so very promising.

    ReplyDelete