Wednesday 25 February 2015

A different direction

Hello my friends,
time for a visit like this tiny hedge-hog.


A closeup then out in the garden he went.


I was unwell a few days last week so no post.
My Wednesday stitching was only small.
Hopefully I get more progress tonight.


`Natures Journey` SAL part one.
I have worked out most of my colours now
and pleased with the first blocks.


For more of my post on this follow the SAL blog
down my side bar.
Thankyou for visiting.
Happy Stitching,
Clare.

4 comments:

  1. Hope you're feeling better now Clare. I love how both your projects are looking... I have the Nature's Journey pattern but am trying to work on other things before I start on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How darling your new pet is. Hope you are feeling better Clare!
    Your "O Come All" is looking very pretty. And your blocks are all beautiful.
    love Annette

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh he is soooo cute..............nice NJ blocks........well done.........

    ReplyDelete
  4. You blocks looks Lovely Clare. I hope you are feeling better now

    ReplyDelete