Tuesday 8 October 2013

A little peep

Well hello my friends.
This month has come on me so quickly and the weeks have gone by.
I have had hubby on holiday so my time table has changed a bit.
A quick visit today as I`m busy with some other finishing.
I was sewing this:


`Spooling around` 
From Terri Degenkolb book `Just Spooling Around`
I brought the book with a kit for that quilt  from `The Country Yard`
 plus a cushion kit as well sometime ago.
The cushions already to put together.
There is some clutter round my sewing machine!
So when I have a few minutes I sit at my machine and sew a few spools together.
I also need to take more photos so will come back in a few days.
Thank you for stopping by.
Happy Stitching,
Clare.

10 comments:

  1. lovely blocks Clare.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look of the long skinny spools. Hugs.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great spool blocks Clare. The fabrics are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spools look great, love the fabric.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blocks and nice fabric!

    Have a nice day, Evelyne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that fabric, Clare! You have some great kits down under :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Terri's designs and fabrics! Cute spools!

    Hugs,
    Tatyana

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love this - cant wait to see how it comes up finished - gorgeous fabrics

    ReplyDelete